Helper code to setup and configure the NR module.
- struct ns3::BandwidthPartInfo
- Spectrum part.
- class ns3::BeamformingHelperBase
- The BeamformingHelperBase class that is being used as the general interface for beamforming helper classes. Currently, there are two beamforming helper classes:
RealisticBeamformingHelperthat inherit this base beamforming helper class.
- class ns3::CcBwpCreator
- Manages the correct creation of operation bands, component carriers and bandwidth parts.
- struct ns3::ComponentCarrierInfo
- Component carrier configuration element.
- class ns3::IdealBeamformingHelper
- The IdealBeamformingHelper class.
- class ns3::NrHelper
- Helper for a correct setup of every NR simulation.
- class ns3::NrPointToPointEpcHelper
- Create an EPC network with PointToPoint links.
- struct ns3::CcBwpCreator::SimpleOperationBandConf
- Minimum configuration requirements for a OperationBand.
- class ns3::ThreeGppFtpM1Helper
- Helper for a correct setup of every FTP Model 1 applications.
- static auto Cantor(uint32_t x1, uint32_t x2) -> uint32_t constexpr
- The RealisticBeamformingHelper class that helps user create beamforming tasks and configure when these tasks should be executed. This helper also collects SRS measurements for each gNB and UE. This helper class is currently compatible only with the RealisticBeamformingAlgorithm.
static uint32_t Cantor(uint32_t x1, uint32_t x2) constexpr
The RealisticBeamformingHelper class that helps user create beamforming tasks and configure when these tasks should be executed. This helper also collects SRS measurements for each gNB and UE. This helper class is currently compatible only with the RealisticBeamformingAlgorithm.
|x1||first value max value 65535|
|x2||second value max value 65535|
|Returns||max value 4294836225|
Similarly to IdealBeamformingHelper, since there is no real beamforming procedure, there must be a class that will be able to emulate the beamforming procedure, and that is, to update the beamforming vectors of both devices, gNB and UE, at the same time.
In ideal algorithms there is a run function that is used to run all beamforming tasks (updates) at the same time. Here is different, not all beams are updated at the same time, instead each beamforming task will be triggered based on its own event (SRS count or delay) To allow that, this class has attribute through which can be set the trigger event type. E.g., the trigger event can be that it has been received a certain number of SRSs signals from a UE. This helper saves all SRS reports for each gNB and all of its users, and it is saved per component carrier identified by cellId.
Calculate the Cantor function for two unsigned int