Representation of a beam id.
A beam id in ns-3 is a pair that contains the sector, stored as a uint16_t, and the elevation, stored as a double. Utilities functions are provided to extract the values. This ID usually comes with the real physical representation of a Beam, expressed by BeamformingVector.
- auto GetCantor() const -> uint32_t
- auto GetElevation() const -> double
- Extract the elevation from the beam id.
- auto GetSector() const -> uint16_t
- Extract the sector from the beam id.
- auto operator!=(const BeamId& p) const -> bool
- Overrides != operator for the general use case.
- auto operator==(const BeamId& p) const -> bool
- Objects of this class are used as key in hash table. This class must implement operator ==() to handle collisions.
BeamId:: BeamId(uint16_t sector,
|sector||species the sector of the beam|
|elevation||specifies the elevation of the beam|
\constructor Constructor used to configure both sector and elevation.
BeamId:: GetElevation() const
Extract the elevation from the beam id.
|Returns||the elevation of the beam|
BeamId:: GetSector() const
Extract the sector from the beam id.
|Returns||The sector of the beam|